closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: digital photo printing in London - recommendations please

digital photo printing in London - recommendations please

Hi, just picked up a batch of photos from Snappy Snaps and the quality is terrible. Colours completely wrong, borders off centre, random lines through some pics, some actually stuck together (no laughing at the back) etc etc. So needless to say we're going back for a refund. But wondered where we should go instead, I googled for this but you just get loads of sites popping up (including snappy snaps) so was hoping for a recommendation.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Jack
    Last edited by Jack83; 17th January 2016 at 13:05.

Apprentice
    Out of curiosity, which branch did you use ? I have used the Snappy Snaps on Bishopsgate a few times and they have been OK.

I used to use the Lomography store at Spitalfields but that closed a year ago, hence heading to Snappy Snaps for convenience. There is, I think, another shop near Soho, so could be worth a look.

Quite a few places you can send your rolls to via post, but never used these myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GS70 View Post
    Out of curiosity, which branch did you use ? I have used the Snappy Snaps on Bishopsgate a few times and they have been OK.

I used to use the Lomography store at Spitalfields but that closed a year ago, hence heading to Snappy Snaps for convenience. There is, I think, another shop near Soho, so could be worth a look.

Quite a few places you can send your rolls to via post, but never used these myself.

It was the Wimbledon branch. For the sake of clarity they were digital rather than film...

I'll have a look at Lomography, thanks.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack83 View Post
    Hi, just picked up a batch of photos from Snappy Snaps and the quality is terrible. Colours completely wrong, borders off centre, random lines through some pics, some actually stuck together (no laughing at the back) etc etc. So needless to say we're going back for a refund. But wondered where we should go instead, I googled for this but you just get loads of sites popping up (including snappy snaps) so was hoping for a recommendation.

Thanks in advance for any advice,

Jack
    I use 'Club 35' for all my film D&P ( and I use film, not digital). Absolutely fantastic, a pro D&P lab, with the whole range of service (including XPan D&P).

Craftsman
    I Club 35 for all my photographic needs, they're in 29 Leinster Terrace London W2 3ET Excellent service.

Really it's a printing (not development) service you're after. The title might put off many from opening thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingstepper View Post
    Really it's a printing (not development) service you're after. The title might put off many from opening thread.
    Yeah - I started to get that point! - shows I really don't know much about this sort of thing!

Thanks to those for the suggestions.