closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Race is on

Craftsman
    That bezel is beautiful and how it fits with the case is very nice. I'd love to handle the watch.

Craftsman

Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by davie0146
    Nr23 has landed in the frozen hell of Aberdeen!!!

nice and cosy in my office tho :D

some QD with the 50 on a greg stevens.

Thought it may be possible that I would be the only one near Aberdeen with a PRS-50 LE :( I'm going to have to flip it now :roll:

No 39 was lying at the front door when I arrived home from work this evening - good job no crime in this area.

Now, this is a real watch! Nice heft and reminds me (a bit) of a vintage scuba divers depth gauge I once found on a beach near Skye once.

Have to admit to being a bit concerned about the gaps between strap and lugs on some of the images, but no noticeable gap in reality.

Thanks Eddie.

Another view of 16, although I've messed with it a bit due to the original poor lighting!

Here on a polished lumpy, which so far I really like. I've also been wearing it on a vanilla scented rubber with deployant (like the Oris straps), and I'm going to bite the bullet at the weekend and chop the original strap down a bit and wear it on that.
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Master

Re: Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by BENZ

Thought it may be possible that I would be the only one near Aberdeen with a PRS-50 LE :( I'm going to have to flip it now :roll:

No 39 was lying at the front door when I arrived home from work this evening - good job no crime in this area.

Now, this is a real watch! Nice heft and reminds me (a bit) of a vintage scuba divers depth gauge I once found on a beach near Skye once.

Have to admit to being a bit concerned about the gaps between strap and lugs on some of the images, but no noticeable gap in reality.

Thanks Eddie.
    Well if you want to flip it locally, let me know! :D

Dave

Re: Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by BENZ

Thanks Eddie.
    no crime in the area???? you sure its aberdeen :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by mr1973
    Rescheduled Delivery: 21/12/2007

Those UPS bastards. It arrived about 8 kilometers away at 10.02 this morning.

How can something take a whole day for 8 kilometers?????
    Now even better!

A FLIGHT DELAY OCCURRED BECAUSE OF MECHANICAL REASONS

Flight Delay?? What? 8kilometers? Heellooooo :?:
    I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Journeyman

It's 5.07 pm and NO WATCH

It's 5.07 p.m. and my watch is still not here. The watch was scanned at destination 10 a.m yesterday, after arriving the airport 4.00 a.m.

Singapore is small, and I really mean small. The watch is still not here, and I called the customer service at around 11 this morning and they "promised to deliver by 5.00 p.m.

I called at 4.20 p.m. and they said by 6:00 p.m., however they can leave a msg for the driver via their system (they cant call them on the phone, company policy) to ensure delivery before 6:00.

I really hpoe they know what they are doing and really keep their promise. :roll:

I called customer support too. They didn' t even know where the watch is at the moment.

Lots of errr.... ummm... let me see.... sorry.... no that's not the physical position, just the scan:?:.... etc.
    I'm not as think as you drunk I am.

Journeyman

Finally Arriver at 5.58 p.m.

Quote Originally Posted by a.tan
    It's 5.07 p.m. and my watch is still not here. The watch was scanned at destination 10 a.m yesterday, after arriving the airport 4.00 a.m.

Singapore is small, and I really mean small. The watch is still not here, and I called the customer service at around 11 this morning and they "promised to deliver by 5.00 p.m.

I called at 4.20 p.m. and they said by 6:00 p.m., however they can leave a msg for the driver via their system (they cant call them on the phone, company policy) to ensure delivery before 6:00.

I really hpoe they know what they are doing and really keep their promise. :roll:

FINALLY, it arrived 5.58.p.m.

Thanks Eddie.

Cheers and Merry Christmas to all.

Alex

Master
    Mine arrived this morning - just as I was leaving. Had no choice but to leave it at home...still at least it gives me something to look forward to opening when I get back.
    More later...

#17 has landed safely in Stockholm, thanks Eddie! :)

/Stefan

Journeyman
    #19 arrived yesterday. :D

This one is my christmas present, so have to wait until 24th before I get my hands on it. At least I can watch your pictures of this beauty meanwhile

Master
    #27 arrived safe and sound in the costa del worthing :)

many thanks Eddie for taking pity on me and others and posting the last ones out (even though Timefactors had officially shut down for the festivities). :hello1: