closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Clubmaster Sunglasses - Discountsunglasses.co.uk

Clubmaster Sunglasses - Discountsunglasses.co.uk

I fancy some new sunglasses and am looking at RayBan Clubmaster's but have seen these Persol ones.

http://www.discountedsunglasses.co.u...en%20Polarized

Has anyone bought from this shop? With so many fakes around I'm wary of shops I don't know with 'discount' in the name! Thanks.
    Last edited by dougair; 3rd February 2016 at 21:45.

Master
    Havent bought from this store, but do like the Persol Folding Glasses. Tried some on in Naples Airport. Very well made.

Master
    I've used them twice now... a pair of Ray Bans and also Persol. In both cases they've been good to deal with and the products look 100% kosha (I mean I think they're original).

Journeyman
    I've used Otticanet on three occasions without any troubles what so ever, I couldn't be happier with their service.

http://www.otticanet.com/

Thanks, I'll take a look. I've done a bit more research on discount submnglasses and they have an eBay store with 49,000 and 99.5% feedback, 5,000 in last 12 months and only 23 negative so I guess they must be ok. Plus I get eBay buyer protection!

I've used them a few times, and each time been very happy both with their communications and the product.

First time I used them I telephoned them and asked if I would get a lower price by buying direct instead of via their eBay store and they gave me a further 5-10% off!

I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Regards,
    Martyn.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by martynw View Post
    I've used them a few times, and each time been very happy both with their communications and the product.

First time I used them I telephoned them and asked if I would get a lower price by buying direct instead of via their eBay store and they gave me a further 5-10% off!

Regards,
    Martyn.

Not surprised.... selling on ebay with paypal costs about 15%!

Craftsman

Quote Originally Posted by martynw View Post

Regards,
    Martyn.
    Thanks Martyn. I've taken the plunge and ordered. They should be here tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enda View Post
    Thanks mate. Good price on the RayBans. If the Persol are no good I'll give them a try.

They've arrived and the service was great, prompt on the email, quick next day delivery for £3 and the glasses are excellent and 50% off! Would definitely use again.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update, order placed.