closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: How much is your collection worth?

Hybrid View

Definitely more than I thought it would be when I started buying watches. As someone else said your tolerances really does change. Now thinking of buying watches I wouldn't even consider financially two years ago.

However I would be more wary to add up what I spent on straps and bracelets than what I spent on my watches. Somehow that feels more frivolous.

Quote Originally Posted by meijlinder View Post
    Definitely more than I thought it would be when I started buying watches. As someone else said your tolerances really does change. Now thinking of buying watches I wouldn't even consider financially two years ago.

However I would be more wary to add up what I spent on straps and bracelets than what I spent on my watches. Somehow that feels more frivolous.
    At the end of 2015 I totted up what I had spent during the year buying watches, what I had received during the year selling, and what I had spent on straps, postage and servicing. The second figure just covered the third. Which tells me two things: straps and postage and servicing really add up, and that a one-in one-out policy hoovers up the spare cash just as effectively as wanton accumulation.