closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Education needed - Speedmaster 57

Education needed - Speedmaster 57

Hi,
    I'm interested in getting a Speedmaster 57 but know little about that version.
    I prefer it due to the duo sub-dials. I think the chronograph 3 sub-dials looks too cluttered (hence why I only have one dress chronograph).

Can anyone clue me up on these watches. What to look out for, price ranges, etc.

Reading the My first Speedmaster thread has inspired me to make a decision on this.

Thanks in anticipation.
    Last edited by st-rider; 15th March 2016 at 16:51. Reason: added url

Banned
    I believe the 1957 reissue is the Broadarrow Speedmaster Co-axial and it has 1957 written on the dial in red.

It has tempered blue hands and markers and comes in a creamy white dial. However, this version has three sub-dials, at least the one I have.

I believe there are a few versions about but the 1957 reissue is a limited edition.

Perhaps some members would add some light on this.

This is the model. ...

From the Omega site here

Bump - can anyone help?

Thanks in anticipation.

Banned
    Here is a link to a review on it:

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/th...ad-arrow-hands

Master
    The first thing I'd say is try one. Try several in fact. I found on the bracelet, it sits very awkwardly, so only a strap would work for me due to the elongated lugs. It's a thick watch and it sits tall.

Movement is great. Accurate, quick-setting hour hand but the lume isn't fantastic on the hands.

Price-wise, these don't hold fantastic value, so check out a source such as Iconic IMO.