closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Another inane thread.

Hybrid View

It's snowing in South Staffs and my slippers are slightly damp from getting the coal in.

70mph winds down here in the Deep South, with horizontal rain.

Edited to add that as a result it's looking like a day indoors. Can anybody recommend a wine to accompany Sultana Bran for breakfast?
    Last edited by Backward point; 28th March 2016 at 07:32.

Same here and by the sound of it roof tiles and God knows what else flying off buildings at random. Foolishly, I promised Mrs freshly pressed orange and warm almond croissants for breakfast in our local patisserie, so now I'm trying to order home delivery for two wetsuits and hard hats before she is ready to go.

I think wellingtons may be appropriate attire for walking the dog this morning, I worked in Mansfield for a few months in the early 90s, I'm not sure I've ever really recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by VDG View Post
    Same here and by the sound of it roof tiles and God knows what else flying off buildings at random. Foolishly, I promised Mrs freshly pressed orange and warm almond croissants for breakfast in our local patisserie, so now I'm trying to order home delivery for two wetsuits and hard hats before she is ready to go.
    Photos of Mrs freshly-pressed requested.

With all the faffing with clock changes yesterday, I forgot to mention that I don't like Easter Eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by grey View Post
    Photos of Mrs freshly-pressed requested.
    Steady now. I've smoothly moved to Meteor(s), saucisson and steak tartare, yumm. (common summer!)

Master
    Why do small people think that mess hall is a instruction rather than a destination?

My Council have continued with refuse collection over Easter, so mine will still be collected tomorrow as usual. With the clocks going forward I get to put them out later too.
    Last edited by bonzo697; 29th March 2016 at 08:33.