closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: EZM 3f

Journeyman

EZM 3f

Hi

I've been looking for a new daily beater since smashing a Seiko 007 in a motorbike accident ...

I like the look of the EZM 3f - clean dial etc but not at all sure I can live with the left hand crown.

Interested in anyone who has one of these, is that something you get used to or if I'm hesitant now, should I steer clear ?

You can't go far wrong with the EZM3 I have the 1,2,5, 13 and the crown on the left hand side works really well

Nice strap 😎

I don't find any day to day problems with my left crowned Sinn.

It's a bit odd to have it work back to front if you're setting it (the movement is, effectively, upside down) and I do sometimes put it on upside down, being used to the crown on the right!

M.

As someone who wears watches on their right hand, I actually find the crown on my EZM3 annoying as it digs into my wrist...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampoc View Post
    As someone who wears watches on their right hand, I actually find the crown on my EZM3 annoying as it digs into my wrist...
    Agreed!

if you wear your watch on the left wrist you will find this layout if very comfortable and doesnt suffer from the crown digging in mentioned above which is what happens with all the other watches I have. Setting and winding is a bit odd at first but not exactly I.Q. stretching...go for it, its a Sinn after all and offers great value!
    Keith

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    You can't go far wrong with the EZM3 I have the 1,2,5, 13 and the crown on the left hand side works really well
    Agreed, comfier than 'normal'

Try wearing it on the wrist/lower arm. It shouldn't dig into your hand.
    It is a smallish watchz the crown shouldnt dig!

Master
    Supercool watch. ++ from me.

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    Try wearing it on the wrist/lower arm. It shouldn't dig into your hand.
    It is a smallish watchz the crown shouldnt dig!
    Yes, very good. I'm sure you know what I actually meant. The crown still digs into the back of my hand when I arch my wrist though.

Do you wear on left or right?
    I wear on the left and am also left handed, so destro crowns are a real benefit to me, so much so that I have swapped watches over before now (my PRS18-Q got "lefti-ed").
    I seriously considered a 3f before eventually plumping for a Sinn 657, just a bit bigger but smaller than the 8 series, which I think are too big. Sure, the 657 is not a leftie, but it may be worth considering as well.
    D

Had a couple, great watches imo.

How often are you going to use the crown while the watch is on your wrist? Personally, I wish all crowns were on the left to stop them digging in.

Can't really go wrong with Sinn. Seem to be stupendous quality. I've only had a 556 so far but got UX on the way and can't wait. If you don't get on with this one then let me know.

Yes, very good. I'm sure you know what I actually meant. The crown still digs into the back of my hand when I arch my wrist though.
    I was joking but unless one wears a watch too far down, it shouldn't be a problem with a smallish watch.
    Something like IWC Big Pilot, I would understand.
    A not too big watch that was notorious for crown digging was the Tag Aquagraph.

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    I was joking but unless one wears a watch too far down, it shouldn't be a problem with a smallish watch.
    Something like IWC Big Pilot, I would understand.
    A not too big watch that was notorious for crown digging was the Tag Aquagraph.
    Depends if your watch stays where you put it. Mine doesn't (girly wrists). The 556 dug in badly on occasion; would've been better with crown the left!

Very nice looking watch!