closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New arrival.. (Seiko content)

New arrival.. (Seiko content)

Decided to give the skx013 a go.. its on the wrist and feeling pretty darn small.. not sure if I'm liking it or not..

It's probably the right size, but I'm just not used to something so diddy.. I don't wear big watches, my main one being a Zenith De Luca, but this is a few mm's smaller..

Just need to be patient and give it a proper go..

Had one of these & liked it well enough but always felt it too tall/thick for its diameter (it's the same thickness as the larger SKX007) - I ended up selling it quite soon after buying it .................. sorry but this probably doesn't help you much :(

I'd say give the watch a couple of weeks wear & see how you feel about it after that :)

Master
    I think the strap is what I dislike. The watch itself is great. I think a NATO/Perlon would sort that out and make it look much better.

Craftsman
    That is fine. I have small wrists too, but decided to go for the SKX009J as firstly I want the pepsi bezel and secondly the case is quite tall so suited something slightly bigger than the 13. It wears reasonably small.

I still sometimes wonder if it is large, but again I think it is the height rather than the lug-to-lug or bezel/dial size.

Perhaps go with a 2 piece NATO so you are not adding to the height.

Master
    Had a few of these over the years and although smaller than the 007, as suggested ditch the rubber and get it on a nato... the case size might grow on.

Quote Originally Posted by rapid View Post
    Decided to give the skx013 a go.. its on the wrist and feeling pretty darn small.. not sure if I'm liking it or not..

It's probably the right size, but I'm just not used to something so diddy.. I don't wear big watches, my main one being a Zenith De Luca, but this is a few mm's smaller..

Just need to be patient and give it a proper go..

Do you mind if i ask where you got it from? And if they have anymore stock? I have been looking for a while on and off.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyl1000 View Post
    Do you mind if i ask where you got it from? And if they have anymore stock? I have been looking for a while on and off.

Sky Watches have these in at the moment on both rubber and bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scottd View Post
    Sky Watches have these in at the moment on both rubber and bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you.

Ive been the same with my sarb033 over the last few weeks, im almost decided on letting it go and putting the money towards something a little bigger. I think 39mm-42mm is my sweetspot.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk