closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: London eye or Notting hill

London eye or Notting hill

I've 2 jobs on at the minute , in the above locations,I've been at the London eye for 3 weeks,too many tourists has expected,not great for eating and drinking,so I've left my mate there and I've come to Notting hill ,first impressions,a big improvement on Waterloo far better things to look at than a big wheel and a steady stroll to churchills for a bit of Thai,I recon I'll stay here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bloody tourists still wander around Notting Hill like headless chickens too. Many a time I've been shopping for ceramics on Portobello Road and been cradling some new acquisition while some clown from abroad has barged into me walking backwards with a selfie stick thrust outwards. If I spent more time there I reckon I could keep a proctologist busy with selfie stick extractions.

Portobello Rd + PokemonGo = Zombie Apocalypse.
    Fas est ab hoste doceri

It's only people from abroad that go down the Portobello isn't it?
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil.C View Post
    It's only people from abroad that go down the Portobello isn't it?
    True. Hicks from the north can be as bad when it comes to dawdling around, blocking doorways, standing on the left on Tube escalators etc.

Craftsman
    Check out Borough Market near London bridge if you get the chance. The world's best Chocolate brownies and some good coffee from Monmouth.

She's blooming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Still there? Check out some small eating cafes in Soho and try the blues bar in Vine street. Great music and sessions on Saturday and Sunday from about 3 to 4 but open everyday to late. Good vibes.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Wharry View Post
    Check out Borough Market near London bridge if you get the chance. The world's best Chocolate brownies and some good coffee from Monmouth.
    One of the best things about working down the Elephant is ready access to Borough Market. Some of the places are absurdly expensive but, for variety and quality, it's excellent. Good street food stalls as well between the market itself and Southwark Cathedral.