closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Custom-made watch straps

Hybrid View

Recently received a strap from Steveo and can highly recommend also. I wanted a certain leather in a vintage style. It wasn't shown on his website but there was no problem in getting it made. Quick turnaround also. It won't be my last from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Tetley View Post
    Recently received a strap from Steveo and can highly recommend also. I wanted a certain leather in a vintage style. It wasn't shown on his website but there was no problem in getting it made. Quick turnaround also. It won't be my last from him.
    what kind of turnaround are we talking here?

I'm looking at placing an order with him for a custom strap to fit an Oris aquis so it'd be good to know

Journeyman

Canvas

Anyone any ideas where I can get a good canvas NATO/Military style strap for a CWC G10 with fixed lugs 18mm. I don't mind even if it's a Velcro type fastening in fact I wouldn't mind trying a Velcro. Like the khaki green type colour but it's not a major factor. Any ideas much appreciated

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Anyone any ideas where I can get a good canvas NATO/Military style strap for a CWC G10 with fixed lugs 18mm. I don't mind even if it's a Velcro type fastening in fact I wouldn't mind trying a Velcro. Like the khaki green type colour but it's not a major factor. Any ideas much appreciated
    I am now running the risk of this thread starting to look like an advert for Steveostraps but ..... If you check out his site he has canvas NATOs. He very kindly made me one with black hardware to suit my CW Typhoon. It is really well made but may not be the style you are looking for though.

im afraid i have to concur with the posts above. my usual routine is 1. order/buy watch, 2. think about new straps, 3. email steveo or carl at GGB. pretty much every watch i own has a steveo/ggb option in the box or on the watch.
    2 of the best strap makers in the business and pricing is shocking good value for the quality you receive. GB should be proud

the canvas para strap in green is a favourite of mine.