closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Incoming -PAM 615

Incoming -PAM 615

This is a proper follow up to the 389.
    I had my eyes on it ever since the press release a while back.
    An oppurtunity presented it self and decided to go for it.
    Absolutely love it. At 47 mm might be a bit too big for some but I love 47 mm Panerais.
    Two register Chrono, a blue Chrono hand and a little bit of blue ( Panerai logo ) on the rubber strap just add that little of pop. Ti means is not too heavy.
    A few pics;

A wrist shot

Here is a couple of pics with its sibling

Love that! The blue logo on the strap looks great.

Really like that. Sadly I'm too small for one though

Grand Master
    Belter of a watch, say what you like about Panerai they are always a great iconic piece
    RIAC

Congratulations. Enjoy it. I've always liked the Ti Panerai cases!

Banned
    Brilliant watch, congratulations. It is nice to see that some members on here are taking full advantage of the Panerai market collapse, well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoJif5A9tFM

Quote Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
    Brilliant watch, congratulations. It is nice to see that some members on here are taking full advantage of the Panerai market collapse, well done
    Clown.
    When you look long into an abyss, the abyss looks long into you.........

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 100thmonkey View Post
    say what you like about Panerai they are always a great iconic piece
    I say they are awesome!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris_in_the_UK View Post
    Clown.
    I have to say, and this is not directed at you, but who you quoted, and just a general feel, this forum is not a friendly place.

Still, good resource, and a few good eggs...

Quote Originally Posted by troymcclure72 View Post
    I have to say, and this is not directed at you, but who you quoted, and just a general feel, this forum is not a friendly place.

I don't want a full fledged discussion about the forum on the thread but- it is not that it is an unfriendly place but there is an underlying edginess and less fawning which I prefer over constant back slapping seen elsewhere. Have a thick skin and stick around
    And you will find enough like minded people to make it worth your while.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    I don't want a full fledged discussion about the forum on the thread but- it is not that it is an unfriendly place but there is an underlying edginess and less fawning which I prefer over constant back slapping seen elsewhere. Have a thick skin and stick around
    And you will find enough like minded people to make it worth your while.
    Trust me I'm as thick skinned as they come. But I'm not convinced it's edgy, more high horse pedantic keyboard warriors. Anyhoo last reply. I'll let this thread be about the beautiful Panerai you acquired.

Nice addition btw. In a non back slapping virtual signalling way of course :)

Craftsman
    Yep, that's quite nice, I have to say I much prefer wearing my Panerai 320 GMT than I ever did the DSSD, and they'd be of similar bulk. Lovely watch

Craftsman
    Brilliant watch, congratulations. It is nice to see that some members on here are taking full advantage of the Panerai market collapse, well done.
    All I saw was an overweight sweaty gobsh1te in a cupboard saying the prices of all exotic watches are going to collapse, if you happen to look at another one of his many videos.

i assume this was a tongue in cheek comment by GrandS and the retorts are maybe a bit knee-jerk, but then I have no idea if there are underlying elements as I've been away for a while.

You've clearly not been around long enough to understand Grand Idiot's modus operandi. He deserves the abuse.

As for the PAM, that's a cracker, although unfortunately mere mortals such as myself will never be able to appreciate it's full 47mm wonder. Poverty of funds and wrist size you see.

What happened to the Ressence 5, Raj?

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post

What happened to the Ressence 5, Raj?
    By next week

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nutjob1234 View Post
    I assume this was a tongue in cheek comment by GrandS and the retorts are maybe a bit knee-jerk.
    Of course it was, and of course they were. Some people take luxury goods far too seriously. I still think it is a nice watch, and who really gives a toss about the market, we are not dealers, are we?

I hope RAJ enjoys it and his oily novelty watch when it turns up.

That piece is badass

Enjoy

Really love the hint of blue,there's a couple of other models that were released recently that have a touch of blue and I really think it works well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to remind you how open-minded and friendly some people can be

Nope just an opinion from someone who finds Rolex's dull. Just like the owners.

They mix well with Porsche owners at dinner parties...spinning out numbers like a kids arithmetic class.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Just to remind you how open-minded and friendly some people can be
    And you also get the stalker type on here. The one's who love trawling thro' everyone's history for smug retorts. It's all rather dull.

Master
    I'm liking Panerais more of late which doesn't bode well given I'm challenged in the wrist dept.

I quite like the forum history police ^^^^^ a good incentive to be consistent :)

The blue is just lovey in this. I wish they would de-chunk some of their line for my girly wrists!

And you also get the stalker type on here. The one's who love trawling thro' everyone's history for smug retorts. It's all rather dull.
    That was the first post of yours that I noticed, and it made an impression; finding it again took next to no time. Not smug, just pointing out you too enjoy the pleasures of being abrasive.
    Last edited by Der Amf; 29th July 2016 at 09:54.

Quote Originally Posted by deepreddave View Post
    I quite like the forum history police ^^^^^ a good incentive to be consistent :)
    I'll be sure to remind you that you said that

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    That was the first post of yours that I noticed, and it made an impression; finding it again took next to no time. Not smug, just pointing out you too enjoy the pleasures of being abrasive.
    That single throw-away (for me humorous) comment got me a whole lot of stalkers :)

Love Panerai but this one has to be top of the tree. Fantastic piece.

Craftsman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoJif5A9tFM
    That lad is the biggest dope I've ever seen.

Thanks for the comments, guys.
    Am really enjoying this👍

Master
    Beauty of a watch, enjoy.

Master
    Lovely looking piece Rajen. I don't think you need its predecessor now.

Loving that Blue.

Craftsman
    Must say I prefer the look of the simpler panaerai, but this watch looks very good.

It's lack of a date makes it a near perfect Panerai chronodiver. Congratulations :-)
    Gray

Blog Entries
    From a fellow Panerai owner there is so much wrong with this model but a great deal to admire.

I am looking forward to seeing this is the flesh.

Congrats and enjoy.

Pitch

I've not been a fan of the Panerai subs, or chronographs, but I'm quite taken with that.

Perhaps it's the touch of blue that appeals to me.

Nice

Craftsman
    I like that Panerai has gone back to using the 12 and 6 on the dial rather than batons.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Well, obviously we're all different despite sharing a general commonality. With regard the the 615, lovely but bulky. Handled one a while ago now and decided i preferred the thinner case and simpler all stick dial of the 389 which i re-purchased only recently.

Regardless, its nice to see a more unusual Panerai anywhere but more so on TZ

Like the watch. Blue adds something a little different to the norm! But at 47mm way to big for me! Enjoy it!

Somehow missed seeing this. Really like this PAM, would dwarf my wrists unfortunately. It's also elevated in my books due to the lack of the date - you get excellent symmetry. The sub range is what PAM still do well IMO

How are the ceramic bezels on PAMs relative to other brands? More matte/shiny, scratch resistance etc.

Very nice, I was admiring it's counter part the PAM 614 only yesterday and was very tempted as it reminded me of the Pam 225 Slytech I used to own. I'm still not sure whether I prefer the Chrono buttons on the other side of the crown guard though, they look like two horns. Really like the touches of Blue though and still tempted, stock pic below.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    Somehow missed seeing this. Really like this PAM, would dwarf my wrists unfortunately. It's also elevated in my books due to the lack of the date - you get excellent symmetry. The sub range is what PAM still do well IMO

How are the ceramic bezels on PAMs relative to other brands? More matte/shiny, scratch resistance etc.

They're matt leaning towards a sheen and very far from glossy, so look better imo. The few marks that have appeared on the bezel of my 389 have been removed by way of a pencil eraser and a subsequent wipe over with a moist tissue. It seems the ceramic inserts are very resilient, less so the metal that surrounds it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowman View Post
    They're matt leaning towards a sheen and very far from glossy, so look better imo. The few marks that have appeared on the bezel of my 389 have been removed by way of a pencil eraser and a subsequent wipe over with a moist tissue. It seems the ceramic inserts are very resilient, less so the metal that surrounds it.
    Thanks for that. I like your 389 too, but aquiring one would mean letting at least the 190 go which I'm not keen on giving up.

The 614 is also nice, 47mm too? It has more the classic PAM look while also having the fly back.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Very nice chrono.
    I'm rearranging to get a hold of a sibling to it.
    Immediately ;)