Quote Originally Posted by andy armitage View Post
We just watched the first two episodes of Stranger things and really enjoyed it and I am sure it will get better as it goes along, as for Preacher we started it last night and watched it up until that weird scene on the plane and when he jumped out of the plane we switched it off but until then I liked the vibe but that scene was weird and his Irish accent was awful and he was brilliant in This is England but I just can't see him as a fighter :) are we missing out on this?
It's possible you have to have read the comics a bit to really enjoy it fully and know what's going on but I think it deserves sticking with.....

Although, and I discussed this with a guy at work into similar stuff to me (who's written 2 horror books as it happens) we agreed that Tulip should be supa dupa smokin hot...

Sort of margot Robbie in wolf of Wall Street/ Jessica biel maybe or Jessica Alba in Sin City level hot... That's why Jesse keeps getting drawn back to her ...even though she's trouble..,.,

And Ruth Negga is Fine and lovely but not the female version of crack that the character should be.... Sorry gone regressed into comic fan boy mode a bit ....

Still liked Blindspot by the way even though it seems to have veered off a bit into more ludicrous plot lines it's good fun....