closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any good New TV Series worth watching

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Banshee or OZ if you have sky box sets

Currently enjoying 'Vice Principals' which is good for a laugh and also just finished 'The Night Of' which I'd highly recommend and it's one of the best things I've seen in a while.

Just finished 'The night of ' HBO crime/legal/prison drama.

Recommended, a bit different to the usual stuff.

Mark

Craftsman
    Last night SWMBO & I watched the first two episodes of a Channel 4 mini-series called National Treasure.

It stars Robbie Coltrane and Julie Walters. Robbie Coltrane plays a 80's/90's TV comedian who is accused of historic sexual abuse. It's pretty gripping stuff, because actually Robbie's character is equal parts likeable and detestable. Your opinion of whether you think he's innocent or guilty changes from scene to scene.

I have to say, IMO for a while Netflix and other streaming services really had the lead on quality original content, and it's forced network TV channels to up their game. Along with the series Humans (back soon!), Channel 4 is doing a bloody good job!

Craftsman
    What channel/service is designated survivor on?

Been watching Ash Vs Evil Dead, love it as am a big fan but it's not exactly mentally challenging!
    Also been watching Edge of Darkness which is great, but not sure it counts as "new".

Quote Originally Posted by wombleh View Post
    What channel/service is designated survivor on?

Been watching Ash Vs Evil Dead, love it as am a big fan but it's not exactly mentally challenging!
    Also been watching Edge of Darkness which is great, but not sure it counts as "new".
    It's on Netflix. I actually thought the pilot was just ok, but I'm going to continue watching as I've a feeling it's going to be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by doebag View Post
    Last night SWMBO & I watched the first two episodes of a Channel 4 mini-series called National Treasure.

It stars Robbie Coltrane and Julie Walters. Robbie Coltrane plays a 80's/90's TV comedian who is accused of historic sexual abuse. It's pretty gripping stuff, because actually Robbie's character is equal parts likeable and detestable. Your opinion of whether you think he's innocent or guilty changes from scene to scene.
    Just watched the first two episodes myself, and have to agree, an amazing mini series so far.

A new series I am about to watch is Luke Cage.