closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The unified Rolex in the window thread

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeAgent View Post
    Hi all,

Just a heads up for anyone searching but I have just seen a number of SS Rolex in the window of WoS in Canary Wharf, from what I could tell, they have:
    - Explorer II
    - green and white milgaus
    - Sea dweller

Enquired about a new Daytona and said it was a 7 year wait
    those 3 are in most windows, who wants them ! not really sort after models, EXP 2 looks gash, the milgaus
    just has a geek following and the SD is just a thick (read into that too thick) Sub for £2k more, and while liked on here it's too bulky imo and just for people who don't want a Sub because every one has one !

most AD have all 3.

imho of course :-)

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrdemon View Post
    those 3 are in most windows, who wants them ! not really sort after models, EXP 2 looks gash, the milgaus
    just has a geek following and the SD is just a thick (read into that too thick) Sub for £2k more, and while liked on here it's too bulky imo and just for people who don't want a Sub because every one has one !

most AD have all 3.

I'm not entirely sure you know what the "h" stands for in that abbreviation.

Journeyman

most AD have all 3.

Tell us what you really think.... lol.

Have to say I agree.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Banned
    I don't even like Rolex and I can find them without looking there where loads in the shop in Nice [next to the heads on poles by the tram line].

there where yukmasters, green dials, gold etc.I took pics if you want them?

I found them in other shops as well all over southern Europe.

Banned
    I went in to see the Tudor 36 which was lovely but seemed to be on a girly size strap.

I will admit to trying on the white dial explorer and liking the dial [much better in real life].

most AD have all 3.

The SD is definitely thick-I tried one on at my AD recently and it is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by gray View Post
    It certainly is. Perfect in many ways...
    Prefer the black. Nice watch in white are certainly better than the dial colours it replaced but think the watch is too hyped for what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by wigdog View Post
    The SD is definitely thick-I tried one on at my AD recently and it is a beast.
    A beast and yet I would love it and hey, I have a sub so can't be just so I don't have a sub. Good proportions for someone like me with thighs for wrists who finds the deep sea obnoxiously big with a tiny dial. Saying that the D-Blue would be my ultimate weekend/Friday watch.