closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The unified Rolex in the window thread

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantiagib View Post
    She is the owner (or rather part of the family of the owners) last time I chatted to her she said she gets a new daytona in about one a month.... with a waiting list of about 20 people

They just have such a high turnover they can get hold of anything they want and charge what they want to as their family have been the main dealer for over 50 years now they have a very good relationship with the factory
    They have no competition in the area
    Not sure how an AD gets away with it, although I'd let her away with murder.never seen so much flesh on show in any watch shop, distracted me from the extensive collection and that takes some doing!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by westberks View Post
    Not sure how an AD gets away with it, although I'd let her away with murder.never seen so much flesh on show in any watch shop, distracted me from the extensive collection and that takes some doing!
    I bet you it doesn't.
    Pretty face,cleavage and a shapely ass in a tight dress.Job done-distracted you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    I bet you it doesn't.
    Pretty face,cleavage and a shapely ass in a tight dress.Job done-distracted you are.
    Jesus, any photos of this woman?
    I feel like a trip to Gibraltar.......

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by farmkid View Post
    Jesus, any photos of this woman?
    I feel like a trip to Gibraltar.......
    Quote Originally Posted by Hood View Post
    I bet you it doesn't.
    Hood, you've described her very well! One for the Boy's Room.

go to somewhere like Rome and most women dress like that - its a mediterranean thing...

anyhow you should have let me know you were in the area and I would have sent you to my mates second hand shop....

Master
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xantiagib View Post
    go to somewhere like Rome and most women dress like that - its a mediterranean thing...

anyhow you should have let me know you were in the area and I would have sent you to my mates second hand shop....
    Thanks, wasn't really planning on watch shopping but thought a Deep Blue might fill a gap in the collection if at list price unfortunately not to be, also tried in Cadiz today without luck.
    I'm meant to be slimming down the collection but the occassioal itch needs scratching!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, wasn't really planning on watch shopping but thought a Deep Blue might fill a gap in the collection if at list price unfortunately not to be, also tried in Cadiz today without luck.
    I'm meant to be slimming down the collection but the occassioal itch needs scratching!
    Oh well if you're stopping in Galicia (Vigo or A Coruña or somewhere like that) you might have better luck they're used to selling to the shipping industry that bring the oil over from south america etc...

Michael Spiers Plymouth has a Sub C ND for £5k, inside the showroom not the window. Correct as of 3pm

And she is a watch nut too ...