closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sonos vs Bose

Hybrid View

Just recently bought a sonos system for the house, spent ages looking around and just got more confused so went to richer sounds. Explained what I wanted to do and they recomended sonos, a 5 for the lounge and kitchen diner and a 3 for the bedroom was what they recommended for the room size, I was convinced a 3 and two 1s. Went with his recommendation and have to say the sound is good and doesn't need to be cranked up to fill the room, took me awhile to figure out the app but it's pretty easy to use and I still can't get my head round playing 3 different tracks from the same device at the same time from different speakers, not that I need to do that really, all in I am pleased with it, the only downside to me is not being able to hook up a CD player, need to copy everything to my iTunes account, but that's another day.

Master
    As someone else suggested if it's a standalone unit for just one room B&W zeppelin is superb however ours is now linked to a Sonos system which is throughout the house they breed like rabbits. If you think at any point you'd like music in other rooms too then buy a Sonos it really has changed the way we listen to music along with a Spotify account, we now have too many to count throughout the house the sound whilst probably not audiophile quality is very good imo and it's a joy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Neilw3030 View Post
    Explained what I wanted to do and they recomended sonos, a 5 for the lounge and kitchen diner and a 3 for the bedroom was what they recommended for the room size, I was convinced a 3 and two 1s.
    I'm stuck on the same decisions, not sure whether to get a PLAY:5 and a PLAY:3 or a PLAY:3 and a PLAY:1?

or maybe just one PLAY:5 would be enough?!

Has anyone else tried these different set-up's?
    Last edited by Rocket Man; 27th December 2016 at 11:24.