closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Introducing... Jur!

Craftsman

Introducing... Jur!

Glamdring noticed me I didn't introduce myself, well...... Idid but it was a loooooooong time ago!
    My name is Jur and I joined this forum in 2003 after buying some Zeno's from Eddie. Somehow during the years I found out I became addicted to the watchfora and had spend more money on watches than I should have.
    In 2005 I suddenly stopped communicating on the forum (if you type y name in "search" there still are some postings.
    A few months ago I slowly started again and I think i can manage myself now. I have a big collection of watches (wich I don't wear but just cherish and look at). If I want a new piece, I can sell a watch I have looked at enough
    :wink:
    I re-joined this forum to (well, let's be honoust) buy and sell watches again and NOT to talk about fakes, what I wear on wednesday, what I still want, what I don't like etc etc. This to protect myself from getting way over my head again.
    BUT also obliged to you guys; here is my collection;
    23 Zeno's, 5 Seiko's, 9 U-Boat's, one Panerai, one Aristo, 3 ML's, a few Wagner's, Nautica's, one Steinhart, 2 Magrette's, 6 Marina Militare's (all versions), a RXW (47mm) and a Breitling S-A.
    I still desire an Omega Railmaster, Panerai 1950, and...?
    I sell and buy my watches everywere but in a store :( mainly because the shopowners usually know nothing about their own products.
    Jur!

Master
    That's a serious collection - 23 Zenos !
    What you need is one of Eddie's watches.

Welcome.

Pete

Master
    Hi Jur,

I see I have some serious catching up to do! Even an octopus would have to go some to get the wear out of that lot :D

Welcome back!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Jur!

Hi Jur

Sounds like you are busy when the clocks go back or forwards...

Thanks
    deano

That's a serious collection - 23 Zenos !
    What you need is one of Eddie's watches.
    LMFAO!

Journeyman

Re: Introducing... Jur!

Hello and welcome Jur

Some collection you got there , been looking at the U-Boats today! wouldnt mind some pics of your Watches when you get the time.

Warm regards....gary,

Grand Master
    Welcome Jur! Would love to see some pics of that impressive collection - if, that is, you can find enough time! :lol:
    /vince ..

Craftsman
    Wow, that is some collection, welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by jur
    Glamdring noticed me I didn't introduce myself, well...... Idid but it was a loooooooong time ago!
    My name is Jur and I joined this forum in 2003 after buying some Zeno's from Eddie. Somehow during the years I found out I became addicted to the watchfora and had spend more money on watches than I should have.
    In 2005 I suddenly stopped communicating on the forum (if you type y name in "search" there still are some postings.
    A few months ago I slowly started again and I think i can manage myself now. I have a big collection of watches (wich I don't wear but just cherish and look at). If I want a new piece, I can sell a watch I have looked at enough
    :wink:
    I re-joined this forum to (well, let's be honoust) buy and sell watches again and NOT to talk about fakes, what I wear on wednesday, what I still want, what I don't like etc etc. This to protect myself from getting way over my head again.
    BUT also obliged to you guys; here is my collection;
    23 Zeno's, 5 Seiko's, 9 U-Boat's, one Panerai, one Aristo, 3 ML's, a few Wagner's, Nautica's, one Steinhart, 2 Magrette's, 6 Marina Militare's (all versions), a RXW (47mm) and a Breitling S-A.
    I still desire an Omega Railmaster, Panerai 1950, and...?
    I sell and buy my watches everywere but in a store :( mainly because the shopowners usually know nothing about their own products.
    Jur!
    :?:
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by VinceR
    Welcome Jur! Would love to see some pics of that impressive collection - if, that is, you can find enough time! :lol:
    or a wide enough lens
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Craftsman

:?:[/quote]
    Well, sitting behind the PC isn't what life had in mind when it started up....

Hello and welcome, sir.
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Quote Originally Posted by jur

:?:
    Well, sitting behind the PC isn't what life had in mind when it started up....
    Fair point. I have stopped reading books because I am always tuned on...Mmmm, not that I care too much :wink: 8)

Welcome back Jur!

I understand your self-imposed limitations, but let me reassure you that you have a relatively mild form of the disease :wink:

Master
    Impressive collection .Welcome.

Master

Let's see some pics

Welcome back. Can we see some pics?

Cheers - Simon

Craftsman

Pictures..

Never took the whole familie for a fotoshoot but I LOVE taking close-up's..
    Hopefully this is not too heavy :) and will give an idea..

Guess that was too big.. How about...

Jur

Hey welcome back, Jur. You shouldn't mind being blasted if you just popped some sales posts first, as you seemed to have been here first so you could easily ignore the upstarts.
    Look forward to seeing some sales posted.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sijoc
    Hey welcome back, Jur. You shouldn't mind being blasted if you just popped some sales posts first, as you seemed to have been here first so you could easily ignore the upstarts.
    Look forward to seeing some sales posted.
    Thanx but I understand all reactions. Never thought about it but I think I would have done the same... 8)
    Jur

Banned
    :thumbleft: :thumbleft: welcome back jur . craig