closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Used Rolex Sea-Dweller advice needed

Hybrid View

Master
    First obvious questions - did the seller tell you it was in mint condition? and what did they say about the condition? If they told you it was mint, you should consider sending it back - though I guess it varies with whether you bought it from a retailer, or via ebay or from a private sale, in the latter case you are probably screwed.
    There again, how much are you bothered about a couple of scratches? I couldn't care less, but the fact that you posted this suggest that you are!!!

Yeah that's not mint. Personally I'd aim for a repair job at their cost. Otherwise it's for you to decide if you are happy to live with it at the price paid.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ally- View Post
    Yeah that's not mint. Personally I'd aim for a repair job at their cost.
    That's a good idea, I'll try that. How much would it cost to fix these issues?

I've bought it from a jeweller and they have a 28 days return policy, so sending back won't be a problem.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by vcarter View Post
    That's a good idea, I'll try that. How much would it cost to fix these issues?

I've bought it from a jeweller and they have a 28 days return policy, so sending back won't be a problem.
    I would have thought that depends on the return policy of the retailer in question? However sale of goods act would come into effect and would protect the buyer dependent on the original description of the watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk