closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The perfect strap - watch combination THREAD

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by RBear1981 View Post
    Bloody hell, shark skin?? That’s a new one on me! What kind of shark? Or am I being stupid and you don’t actually mean shark skin.
    Yup.. SHARK SKIN!

I trawled through my old emails there... and here's what Kerr Gibson said at the time I was ordering:

That particular strap was based off a Hirsch curved lug strap, they have a great insert to curve the straps with, unfortunately their Leather quality is very poor not much better than cheap Chinese rubbish.

I take their straps and rebuild them using premium leather, currently I only have a black shark hide or brown crocodile in stock that would be suitable for this build, the price would be around £65 for the shark or £105 for the crocodile, I would recommend the Shark.
    ... and here are the samples I was sent over email to choose from:

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyE View Post
    Yup.. SHARK SKIN!

I trawled through my old emails there... and here's what Kerr Gibson said at the time I was ordering:

... and here are the samples I was sent over email to choose from:

Flipping (ha) hell! V cool indeed, though I’d like to think the shark was already deed. Also, surprised he thinks Hirsch leather is cheap crap. I have my Speedy on a heritage and would never have thought that. Maybe it’s all relative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This arrived last week, and like most Vostok Amphibian watches the strap was horrible. Thought it would look good on this, and I believe I am right