Quote Originally Posted by vulcangascompany View Post
Bitcoin's getting all the glory but surely at this stage it might be worth looking at some of the others...Does anyone here have any suggestions/hunches for any currencies (excluding Bitcoin) have still have some growth left in them?

Edit: Thanks for the coinmarketcap link above - that was very useful to help in my question..

I posted the below on 7th December, since then I've made some nice profit on all and amazing % gains just in the days since posting!

I always think that BTC has topped out, but it consistently gives me the biggest profit. I try to balance my holdings but should have just stuck more into BTC [with the exception of ETH]. But for me ETH is the big one, it has outgained BTC this year and is still so cheap in comparison. I'm going to be sticking a lot more into in the coming year.

But for anyone telling you a sure fire thing, it is not that easy!

edit: I've just checked my XRP holdings, no idea what happened in the last day or two for the jump!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dodge_r View Post

I just put a lump sum in and split it between BTC, ETH and LTC and have done a few small top-ups since then. I've started putting really small regular amounts [£50 or so] into some of the smaller currencies and will gradually build them up if and when they become more viable. OMG, XRP and IOTA are part of that for me.

I'm firmly in the holding stage at the moment, it is still difficult and clunky to buy cryptocurrencies, not to mention stupid limits and verification stages - so it doesn't have an easy entry point. When it does, I can see the market growing even more...