Quote Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
I'm not going to ask when, but IF people think BTC in particular will have a sudden drop?

The rise over the last weeks and months has been insane (yes, nothing compared to 2013) but whenever I've seen anything like this on regular shares its usually turned out to be an opportunity for the vultures to rob all the private investors.

As for many of the other cryptos such as ETH LTC IOTA XRP. Are they false spikes due to what's been going on with BTC?

As a cautious newbie (got badly burned before) I'm curious to know what you guys who have been following/playing the crypto market for a while think.

Sent from my Swift 2 Plus using Tapatalk
HEWJARDON is best placed to answer

But

Every time I think it’s peaked and about to slide it seems to do the opposite

I think BTC and ETH are seeing new investors piling in in last weeks due to ‘acceptance’ and mainstream media noise which is pushing them higher daily.

At some stage BCH Bitcoin Cash could potentially overtake Bitcoin as it’s true to the original concept and faster and cheaper to transact but time will tell. “The switchover”?

If your worried about a big drop maybe consider leaving your profit in and taking your stake out or vice versa ?