closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Precista watches: Past and current models

Hybrid View

Different NSN markings on PRS-18Q

Hello hoping someone could help with an explanation of why the engraving of the NSN number on my watch back is different to others i have seen?
    I am assuming that the lower set of numbers 0690101 indicate it as being an 2006 dated watch and as the NSN was gained in 2007 belatedly added by hand engraving?

Thanks.
    Attachment 13401

Quote Originally Posted by brummie64 View Post
    Hello hoping someone could help with an explanation of why the engraving of the NSN number on my watch back is different to others i have seen?
    I am assuming that the lower set of numbers 0690101 indicate it as being an 2006 dated watch and as the NSN was gained in 2007 belatedly added by hand engraving?

Thanks.
    Attachment 13401
    Correct, the NSN wasn't granted until I had already taken delivery of the watches so I took the unsold watches to an engraver for it to be added post-production.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    Correct, the NSN wasn't granted until I had already taken delivery of the watches so I took the unsold watches to an engraver for it to be added post-production.

Eddie
    Thanks for that. Ordered new version this morning. Cheers

Is there any way of amending the original post with photos, the original links are broken? t

Quote Originally Posted by timc View Post
    Is there any way of amending the original post with photos, the original links are broken? t
    Well the next best thing is the sterling work done to re-add the images in post #74.
    http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...=1#post4660826