closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Running/Sports headphones

Apprentice

Running/Sports headphones

Random I know, but came across these on eBay and thought I'd give them a go for the price... less that £15 is pretty decent!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SEALE...kAAOSwKJtarkad

They stay in your ears perfectly, nice and basey so you can zone out when running (I get distracted easily and end up focussing on how nackered I am quite easily) haha.

Anyone found any decent headphones for this sorta thing?

I use this Sony Walkman MP3 player with 4GB of music storage and it's great! Got it on sale for $60. I don't have to lug around my Samsung Note 8 to listen to music when I'm on a five-miler.

Craftsman
    I've had a pair of these for around a year and they've been great. Cheap as chips and no connectivity issues.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphones-.../dp/B00VG0XNIO

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brownie View Post
    I've had a pair of these for around a year and they've been great. Cheap as chips and no connectivity issues.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Headphones-.../dp/B00VG0XNIO

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
    I've had the same ones, first gen for a few years, really pleased with them.

Craftsman
    I have a pair of carbon blue Bose Soundsport Free.

Expensive but do the job they are designed to do very well indeed with no wires at all. the usual excellent Bose sound quality, sweat/waterproof. I find the induction charging very convenient. Charge up the case and the units themselves stick magnetically and charge. Quite cool. Battery lasts quite a long time as well. the only annoying thing is that when you get a call, only the right unit works as opposed to both which I am used to on my QC35's. A breeze to pause/skip tracks and increase decrease volume while on the move as well.

the only downside for me is that there is no noise cancelling.

Thanks

Kapish

There were some Trekz Titanium on SC the other day - amazing things. Bone conduction is brilliant for running (you can hear the cars coming) although if you’re very sweaty by nature then the Trekz will pack up sooner or later (I speak from experience).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    I use Bose Soundsport when running/in the gym. Sound is excellent and more importantly they don't fall out.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by eagletower View Post
    I've had the same ones, first gen for a few years, really pleased with them.
    Me too. Worth changing the ear buds for the foam type for better stay-in-ear performance.

Journeyman
    The aftershokz trek titanium are superb. As they are bone conducting they are permitted in any UKAA race.

Master
    I have a earlier version of these Sony Bluetooth earphones https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-MDR-XB...oth+headphones

Must be three years old now, used for a hour five or six times a week in the gym on one charge and readily manage for three or four hours of mountain biking, I think I’ve had my money’s worth.

That said there are some anker ones that are highly reviewed on amazon for around £20 that I’d try if my Sony’s die.

I’ve had a couple of the Anker and other similar brands and they have all failed after about 8 months use. Usually the left ear bud starts crackling and then they fail to charge.

I’d rather spend a bit more and get ones that are more robust. The Bose Soundsport look quite good.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumpter View Post
    As they are bone conducting they are permitted in any UKAA race.
    Didn't know that.

Useful.

Quote Originally Posted by odyseus10 View Post
    I decided to give the AftershokzTrek Titaniums a go and I got them from here :- Cost ~ £75 all in, which seems the cheapest online price ??

https://www.athleteshop.co.uk/afters...xoCk-UQAvD_BwE
    Probikekit sell them for 78.49 with free delivery and are UK based. Use PBKCAM for an additional 10% discount at checkout.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmega View Post
    Didn't know that.

Useful.
    Link here rule 240 S5. You still get questioned but aftershokz are now one of the U.K. sponsors. http://uka.org.uk/EasysiteWeb/getres...pe=Attachmentp

Thanks - much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RLE View Post
    Probikekit sell them for 78.49 with free delivery and are UK based. Use PBKCAM for an additional 10% discount at checkout.
    Thanks for the link. I got an email from Athleteshop saying my next day delivery was now delayed by 2 weeks. I made the mistake of not to looking up reviews on Trustpilot as delayed orders seems to be the norm :( :(