closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Collect plus

Master

Collect plus

Sold through eBay and Sent a Samsung sound bar through collect plus guy received it with the end smashed in so after being stung by eBay and PayPal for fees even though I had given a full refund I thought I would claim from collect plus as it was insured, after days of sending photos statements and proofs of value they rejected my claim because it was a couple of inches over their size limit.

I think I had a lucky escape as i only lost £28 what if it had been worth hundreds goes without saying I won't be using them again has anyone had anything similar happen ?

I once sent an iMac with paisley freight.

paid to fully insure it. (Was pretty new so about £1200 worth)

It arrived bent and battered and obviously not what the buyer wanted.
    Contacted Paisley Freight to claim. They said they don’t insure computer equipment.

When booking the delivery it asked for the contents and value. Then it asked it I wanted to insure it to the full value.

This was the basis I used when I enquiried to the underwriters about being mis sold insurance. If they don’t insure it, they shouldn’t accept payment for it.

I was paid out pretty quickly.

I sent a music server back to the manufacturer for a repair via collect+. Arrived obviously damaged (packaging and item) so the manufacturer immediately took photos and contacted me. I sent these on to collect+ who refused to pay out because I didn’t have pictures of the inside of the package before it was sent...