closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The lads S3

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Took my Z4M in for its service today. Asked for it to not be washed, as we all know the love a dealer gives it.

They made a song & dance about ‘catching it in time so it hadn’t been washed’. Noticed water spots and tyre dressing on the car when I got home.

Looked at my dash cam....here’s a lovely gent using a blade to dry a poorly washed car on a paint surface I only machine polished in September before I garaged it over winter.

Can already see some minor marks on the boot & 2 long micro scratches that would align with the use of such a barbaric tool.

So annoyed. Full unedited post in the bear pit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I used to be in the vehicle-cleaning-chemicals trade and the detailing world forum actually has a sign available to print off and leave in your car for occasions such as this. It is inevitable that the no-wash instruction filter through to the ‘valeters,*

I use this name loosely.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by stefaulkner View Post
    I used to be in the vehicle-cleaning-chemicals trade and the detailing world forum actually has a sign available to print off and leave in your car for occasions such as this. It is inevitable that the no-wash instruction filter through to the ‘valeters,*

I use this name loosely.
    Thanks - will get one of the signs printed. I’m on those forums but not as often as I used to be. I was more focused on them not resetting the service indicator which I had stuck a post it note to the rear view mirror as was a ‘between service’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As with everything else on this forum I now feel very inadequate, suddenly my “now and then by the Polish guys” doesn’t seem to be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by justin44 View Post
    As with everything else on this forum I now feel very inadequate, suddenly my “now and then by the Polish guys” doesn’t seem to be enough.

Nothing wrong with not wanting to pay somebody £350 to clean your everyday saloon car.
    That’s hardly being inadequate, if anything it marks you out as self aware and of reasonable cognitive ability.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Nothing wrong with not wanting to pay somebody £350 to clean your everyday saloon car.
    That’s hardly being inadequate, if anything it marks you out as self aware and of reasonable cognitive ability.
    So you're suggesting that people who do want to spend that kind of money getting their cars paintwork sorted don't have that ability?

Quote Originally Posted by Franky Four Fingers View Post
    So you're suggesting that people who do want to spend that kind of money getting their cars paintwork sorted don't have that ability?

I’m saying those that don’t are not “inadequate”

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    I’m saying those that don’t are not “inadequate”
    And then went on to say that by not paying someone £350 to clean an everyday salon car that they were indeed proving they had cognitive ability. Basically saying that those who do don't.