closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Are Kemmner watches good quality/value?

Are Kemmner watches good quality/value?

Always fancied one of these, but wonder if I would be getting a good quality watch if I pulled the trigger on something I liked?

Any good or bad experiences with one?

Thanks,

Steve

Master
    Only good experiences with mine; a 007 LE. Solid, well-made, nicely finished, reliable.

Yes they're well made and good value

Are Kemmner watches good quality/value?

I enjoy my titanium seahorse. I’d have preferred a nicer bezel insert but for the price I can’t complain.

I actively searching out one of these as well...
    Last edited by canuck; 6th May 2018 at 18:41.

I love the Seahorse and its bezel.

Extremely. I had a Flieger with fully brushed bracelet and case. I regret selling it more than any other watch, but sadly have been unable to find another at anything like the price I sold for.

Sent from my [device_name] using TZ-UK mobile app

Thanks, good to know.

I have owned two Kemmner watches both were well made and good value for money. If you see one you like no reason not to buy it. Does he not also make the timefactors watches?

He was on my short list 3 years ago when I was looking for a Marine/Deck watch to try the size and style to see if I could get on with a Dornbluth. I'd have bought one of his if a nice Archimede hadn't appeared on SC at just the right time.
    F.T.F.A.

Quote Originally Posted by magirus View Post
    He was on my short list 3 years ago when I was looking for a Marine/Deck watch to try the size and style to see if I could get on with a Dornbluth. I'd have bought one of his if a nice Archimede hadn't appeared on SC at just the right time.
    I had one of his marine watches with a Unitas movement. It was very well made (after the initial problem I had with it was sorted) The case shape however from what I recall is slightly different to the Dornbluth. The Kemmner had sapphire crystal mineral I think on the case back. My guess would be chemical treated blued steel hands the Unitas was undecorated. The strap was OK but a little bulky as was the buckle. Dial was very nice and you could chose your dial I went for a plain dial with no logo on it I am not sure if you can still chose from a menu anymore.

The Dornbluth by the way is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by robert75 View Post
    I had one of his marine watches with a Unitas movement. It was very well made (after the initial problem I had with it was sorted) The case shape however from what I recall is slightly different to the Dornbluth. The Kemmner had sapphire crystal mineral I think on the case back. My guess would be chemical treated blued steel hands the Unitas was undecorated. The strap was OK but a little bulky as was the buckle. Dial was very nice and you could chose your dial I went for a plain dial with no logo on it I am not sure if you can still chose from a menu anymore.

The Dornbluth by the way is very nice.

It was the size and living with a manual as a daily wearer that were my criteria. Three years on I think I like the style enough, it's the 5 watches that need to go to raise the £££s that's the problem! I'm very conservative with buying and selling. ;-)
    F.T.F.A.

Master

Always been good

I’ve only owned 3 I believe and 2 were the same model just at different times but I’ve always loved them and never been left feeling let down!!
    For the price point I think they are great!!

Chris

I'm on my 2nd time round with this 007. I previously had the tangerine indices model but when this gilt option turned up, I couldn't hold back...

Blog Entries
    Great watches for the money.I had his marine original with 925 silver dial.