closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: More bike related stuff

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnbarker View Post

Second time was sat in my garage. Wheeled the bike away from the ground anchor and put it on the stand. Got on and somehow dropped it when taking it off the stand.
    I remember being told by a veteran biker when showing them one of my bikes that was oddly parked in the garage “always approach a bike from the sidestand side” it makes good sense.

I don’t remember my low speed drops but definitely had a couple as I was getting used to things and I remember one of my friends dropping an almost brand new 1100 who was a very experienced biker so weight and circumstances can catch anyone out. As I said if my jeans hadn’t torn I would have fallen as I simply couldn’t put my foot down but the bike had gone past the point of no return.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MB2 View Post
    I remember being told by a veteran biker when showing them one of my bikes that was oddly parked in the garage “always approach a bike from the sidestand side” it makes good sense.

I don’t remember my low speed drops but definitely had a couple (and a few near misses) as I was getting used to things and I remember one of my friends dropping an almost brand new 1100 who was a very experienced biker so weight and circumstances can catch anyone out. As I said if my jeans hadn’t torn I would have fallen as I simply couldn’t put my foot down but the bike had gone past the point of no return.