timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: It's winter boot time

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mart broad View Post
    The Timberland gortex moc's have gone to that great boot place
    SC

Master
    Do you rate Panama Jacks over Timberlands?

Never had Panama Jacks but have heard good things about them. Do own a couple of Timberlands and do like them but time for a change this winter.

I fancy a pair of Chelsea’s...it’s about the only boot style I don’t own!! Has anyone got the Loake Chatsworth? - https://www.loake.co.uk/chatsworth-suede.html I can get them with discount for £185. Are the offerings from Cheney or C&J worth the extra £200? All my other boots are Loake. Any deals out there on good English Chelsea boots?

Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    I fancy a pair of Chelsea’s...it’s about the only boot style I don’t own!! Has anyone got the Loake Chatsworth? - https://www.loake.co.uk/chatsworth-suede.html I can get them with discount for £185. Are the offerings from Cheney or C&J worth the extra £200? All my other boots are Loake. Any deals out there on good English Chelsea boots?
    I did see a few pairs of Loake Chelsea boots on the tkMaxx website not long ago for about £100ish.
    I wish I could wear them, they're my favourite boot but I've got skinny ankles and I've never had a good fit with them.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    I did see a few pairs of Loake Chelsea boots on the tkMaxx website not long ago for about £100ish.
    I wish I could wear them, they're my favourite boot but I've got skinny ankles and I've never had a good fit with them.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
    Cheers, I’ll have a look. Debenhams is my go to for Loake 1880 as their sale often has Loake 1880 for £70 ish!! Nothing at the moment though.

Go myself some sorell Madson boots. Really comfy

If you want to go down the Red Wing route then get a proper winter boot such as the Ice cutters that will last you for years. I've had mine for a few years now and have been excellent. A full Vibram sole with a wool lining that keeps your feet warm but not too hot.