closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Speedmaster Pro - price check?

Omega Speedmaster Pro - price check?

Hey all,

Been out of the loop for a bit and was wondering what the current market value was for one of these?

2007, Pro moonwatch on bracelet. Box and manuals but no warranty card or service history. Been worn well so plenty of desk diving marks etc.

No idea what to advertise this at - any clues?

I sold a similar one a while back for £2150, newer versions have sold here for £2500ish. Pick you price, somewhere in between.

I’d say less.

a new full set is around £2500 or so from a few sources. The newer version comes with the bigger box and around £300 worth of Omega straps/loupe, plus it would be new, in perfect condition, full set and not in need of a service - and have all correct cards.
    It's just a matter of time...

That would be IMHO £1700. No warranty card, likely service soon and well worn so that explains my valuation. Minter 2 years or less is around £2250

Master
    Yep. A service is £400-550 depending on who you use and a 2007 with no history is due one so a realistic asking price should factor that in. I am a little more optimistic on a nearly new one than above, say £2,300 but this isn't that.

I am not sure where you can find one with full warranty at £2500. £2750 is the cheapest UK sourced price with warranty I have seen in the past year.
    Last edited by Padders; 7th September 2018 at 23:54.

Well maybe they cost a little more this week, but a little over £2500 is what I paid for a brand new watch on bracelet earlier this year.

Any way - they make a great watch, and I still think they are one of the best value watches available.
    It's just a matter of time...

Quote Originally Posted by Omegamanic View Post
    Well maybe they cost a little more this week, but a little over £2500 is what I paid for a brand new watch on bracelet earlier this year.

Any way - they make a great watch, and I still think they are one of the best value watches available.
    That was a great price. The cheapest I have seen for the past year is about £2900 for a brand new one. Where did you source your from?

You should be able to find a 2nd hand bid box model still under warranty for under £2500 which would price the one in the OP at about £2100.

I think 2150 sounds way too high, but it's all subjective until you post some decent pictures.

I recently sold a lovely full set 2008 (wish I hadnt though!), on here for £1,995 on the forum.

I will be getting another one sometime though!

Master
    My valueometer is saying £1.8k.

Master
    That's pretty much what I said above. Worth up to £2,300 mint, the necessary service costs circa £500 so reasonable valuation £1,800 at most, £1,700 for a quick sale maybe. Of course if there is significant damage it may not be worth that.
    Last edited by Padders; 8th September 2018 at 11:21.