closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New to my expanding collection - Seiko SBEP005 Digi Tuna :-)

New to my expanding collection - Seiko SBEP005 Digi Tuna :-)

An odd one this, I’ve always loved the old school Tuna’s, dead cool and a beast of a watch, I never thought I could justify such a beast and could not see it sitting alongside my analogue watches. Then last week my old digital watch died on me, I thought great I’ll treat myself to a G Shock, then I learnt of the new Digi Tuna’s, I posted a WTB and my post was answered. I read a review online and watch some YouTube reviews, then pulled the trigger, the watch soon arrived and straight away I loved it. Had loads of positive remarks from friends and colleagues too, more remarks than my Rolex gets. This is a superb watch, my only gripe was there is no backlight button, then I learnt if you tap the screen the watch glows up a treat. I’m well and truly smitten with this behemoth on my wrist, it wears really well even on my 7 1/4” wrist.

Master
    They are a stunning looking beast, I’d like one but two G Shocks, a Suunto and Garmin make it hard to justify unfortunately.

Craftsman
    Beast it is,definitely a tuna mating with a very shuunto. o nice sir

Craftsman
    Wow.. that looks great on the wrist.. have they only just been released.. might have to try one out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy mate, the strap on these superb much nicer than the normal Seiko's divers straps. And with the watch weighing a lot less than a standard Tuna, its so much more practical. If my eyes still worked I'd be after one, but may have to look at an analogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Frantastic View Post
    Wow.. that looks great on the wrist.. have they only just been released.. might have to try one out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers, yes they are quite new out. TBH I haven't seen one officially sold in the UK, mine has the price label as 30,000 Yen. I think they are pretty much limited to Japan and the USA at the moment. But if you are in the market for a Suunto/G Shock etc you'd do well to have a look, I absolutely love it. They do some nice models in the range too.

Master
    Yes, I approve of this, great wrist presence.... :)