closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TZUK Running Club

Hybrid View

Journeyman
    I will try to figure out how to join!

Rattled out 5.4km this morning, would of been easy to not to bother as it was snowing and there was a couple of inches on ground as well, stuck to the pavements due to the conditions, legs will feel it tomorrow as it’s my first run in a couple of weeks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chukas View Post
    Rattled out 5.4km this morning, would of been easy to not to bother as it was snowing and there was a couple of inches on ground as well, stuck to the pavements due to the conditions, legs will feel it tomorrow as it’s my first run in a couple of weeks.
    You only ever regret not going for a run

Mild jog tonight with my wife, 7km tomorrow lunch and would like to do a 10km in Wells next to the sea at the weekend…. Looking on Google satellite it looks about 5km one way

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    You only ever regret not going for a run
    This is so true! Especially if you make excuses to yourself and don’t go when you know you could have done, then it eats away at you!
    Dan

7.3km this morning, was -3 so was absolutely Baltic to start with, but I soon warmed up.
    Was thinking about just staying on my feet as the pavements were icy.
    Its done now though 

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Chukas View Post
    7.3km this morning, was -3 so was absolutely Baltic to start with, but I soon warmed up.
    Was thinking about just staying on my feet as the pavements were icy.
    Its done now though 
    great effort. out of interest shorts or leggings?
    I only wear shorts and used to find it ok but feeling the cold more this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
    great effort. out of interest shorts or leggings?
    I only wear shorts and used to find it ok but feeling the cold more this year.
    Leggings, one of the best things I’ve bought for running, makes a massive difference in my opinion, especially in the winter months

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Managed 10K in -3 myself this morning, and also had to dodge slippy pavements. Fortunately most of my route has a cycle track at the side of the main A road which is gritted so handy to run in. I’m a long shorts kinda guy (knee length compression under long running shorts) so don’t tend to use my Ron Hills unless it’s absolutely awful in terms of wind, sleet or snow. I can always tell how cold it is by how long I need to keep on my Buff neckwarmer and headband, this was a 2 Buff job from start to finish...brrrr