closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: TZUK Running Club

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    It was chilly out there today…. Barely had time for 5km, will try and go a little further tomorrow

Craftsman
    Haven`t been out for a week or so due to "man-flu" . Seem to be getting over it now so running to work tomorrow, it`s 1.5 miles as the crow flies, question is do I choose the 3.5 or 6 mile route ?

Blog Entries
    Well that’s it after a couple of weeks with them I have joined Waveney Valley Athletics Club this evening. Excellent interval work tonight and picking pace up nicely.

First proper Parkrun Saturday for over two years and 28 something wasn’t bad although long way off PB.

I can honestly say the TZ club has got me going once again along with me buddy Benjamin, cheers chaps.

Pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    It was chilly out there today…. Barely had time for 5km, will try and go a little further tomorrow
    Pussy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    Well that’s it after a couple of weeks with them I have joined Waveney Valley Athletics Club this evening. Excellent interval work tonight and picking pace up nicely.

First proper Parkrun Saturday for over two years and 28 something wasn’t bad although long way off PB.

I can honestly say the TZ club has got me going once again along with me buddy Benjamin, cheers chaps.

Pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Pussy
    Keep it going chunks