closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Pizza Thread.... show off...

Hybrid View

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    Same price as it has been the last few weeks @ £244.99, still waiting for the announcement & if not will be buying a bundle deal with the gloves. large handled peel & cover for £25 more, seems good value. I'm hoping for a larger Koda, but know its going to be wood related.
    Did you go for it?
    Where did you see this bundle deal?

I am very tempted to go for the koda. Garden just completed so contemplating a pizza oven or a bbq. Thinking is perhaps can make broader use of a bbq including using for some form of pizza.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss13 View Post
    Did you go for it?
    Where did you see this bundle deal?

I am very tempted to go for the koda. Garden just completed so contemplating a pizza oven or a bbq. Thinking is perhaps can make broader use of a bbq including using for some form of pizza.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Will try and dig the link out again, thought it was in my favourites but appears to have vanished.

I’ve not purchased yet, waiting until I have employment again! I’d probably start with the bbq if I were you, much more versatile.

BGE isn’t cheap but does allow everything from low n slow, grilling, baking & pizzas. Very versatile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk