closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Forum Apps

Master

Forum Apps

Hi all

Just wondering what people use for the forum because I’m wondering whether or not to pay the fee for Tapatalk and see how I get on, I’ve noticed you can’t post multiple pictures anymore and it’s £28.99 to be a paid up life member despite me paying for the app the first time round.

Wondering if there’s any alternative apps or better ways of hosting pictures .. I used to use a service until it became paid for too

Cheers in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pay for Tapatalk. I also signed up for the Google Rewards app and the money I get from that pays for Tapatalk on a monthly subscription.

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves

Master
    Google rewards sounds good, I’ll look into that I was going to cave in an stay with tapatalk because it’s very good but never hurts to ask for a second opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally i’ve always preferred the website layout over tapatalk(which I haven’t tried for years) does it allow a dark mode? The one thing I hate about he website template is no dark mode.

Master
    I’ve posted many photos using Tapatalk, my question is why don’t they allow you to view a gallery of all the photos you have uploaded? Is this facility available when VIP?

Quote Originally Posted by oiljam View Post
    I’ve posted many photos using Tapatalk, my question is why don’t they allow you to view a gallery of all the photos you have uploaded? Is this facility available when VIP?
    I have VIP and from what I can see, the answer is no.

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves

Quote Originally Posted by oiljam View Post
    Why would they? I’ve never thought of this as something I needed/wanted, maybe others are the same.

I just use the website.

I tried tapatalk a while ago & wasn't that keen.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57