closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any good New TV Series worth watching

Hybrid View

I'm still working my way through "Chuck" - and loving every minute.

The US really can do these shows that seemlessly blend humour, drama, pathos, action and more.

Oh, and Yvonne Strahovski may well be the most gorgeous and appealing actress I have ever seen, in pretty much anything. She is absolutely outstanding in every way.

I luurve her.

So clever my foot fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingBanana View Post
    I'm still working my way through "Chuck" - and loving every minute.

The US really can do these shows that seemlessly blend humour, drama, pathos, action and more.

Oh, and Yvonne Strahovski may well be the most gorgeous and appealing actress I have ever seen, in pretty much anything. She is absolutely outstanding in every way.

I luurve her.

The lead from Chuck, plays Shazam in the movie and does a pretty good job in it.

As for Yvonne.....+1000. She's in the handmaid's tales as well - something I've been meaning to watch at some point.

What have I been watching? Season 4 of the Expanse. It now ranks as my favourite Sci Fi show ever. Season 4 has also achieved the impossible - it manages to actually be better than the book!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    The lead from Chuck, plays Shazam in the movie and does a pretty good job in it.

As for Yvonne.....+1000. She's in the handmaid's tales as well - something I've been meaning to watch at some point.

What have I been watching? Season 4 of the Expanse. It now ranks as my favourite Sci Fi show ever. Season 4 has also achieved the impossible - it manages to actually be better than the book!

The Expanse is absolutely top drawer sci-fi for grown-ups. Amazing production values throughout.

As for The Handmaids Tale - it is now on my watch list because of Yvonne (and fortunately it is very well reviewed), but frankly I'd watch her in anything.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingBanana View Post
    The Expanse is absolutely top drawer sci-fi for grown-ups. Amazing production values throughout.

As for The Handmaids Tale - it is now on my watch list because of Yvonne (and fortunately it is very well reviewed), but frankly I'd watch her in anything.
    I'm amazed how they've managed to follow the story from the books, yet tweak appropriately for the big screen to make it just work. I can take the tv series on its own merit. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the casting of Naomi, still not a fan, but the rest is spot on.

Now you've reminded me of dear Yvonne, Handmaid Tales is now bumped up the watch list!