closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: When stocks rebound, WHERE best to invest?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    Did you buy when they were -27%?

More likely last week, when they were still 50% higher than now (after the move from -27% to -15%).
    No I haven't, I want too but being so unstable you dont know what the next hour is going to bring let alone the mid-long term, although I suspect if buying for the long term most big companies like RR will recover fine, what I was saying is that if your willing (and more knowledgeable than me) then there is money to be made in this market which is what the thread is all about..

Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    No I haven't, I want too but being so unstable you dont know what the next hour is going to bring let alone the mid-long term, although I suspect if buying for the long term most big companies like RR will recover fine, what I was saying is that if your willing (and more knowledgeable than me) then there is money to be made in this market which is what the thread is all about..
    I am not sure if and how RR will recover, but I suppose many of their clients will go bankrupt.

I am not looking at buying any equities any time soon. I am afraid we will see a lot worse before the market recovers. And I mean a lot.

I am not sure if and how RR will recover, but I suppose many of their clients will go bankrupt.

I am not looking at buying any equities any time soon. I am afraid we will see a lot worse before the market recovers. And I mean a lot.
    RR mainly build military based products but have recently started to move into commercial aircraft engine repair, so yes some of their clients could well go bust..

I do agree this could get a lot worse, small rises will make money very short term as in daily trading but over the coming months those rises will be ate up by falling markets, be interesting to see what the DOW does when it opens..

RR mainly build military based products but have recently started to move into commercial aircraft engine repair, so yes some of their clients could well go bust..

I do agree this could get a lot worse, small rises will make money very short term as in daily trading but over the coming months those rises will be ate up by falling markets, be interesting to see what the DOW does when it opens..
    Dow currently heading for a minus 11% opening.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Dow currently heading for a minus 11% opening.
    If that's true it will drop over 2500 points, so from 23000 to 20500 - is that right?? Hitting 0% yesterday leaves the Dow nowhere to go..

If that's true it will drop over 2500 points, so from 23000 to 20500 - is that right?? Hitting 0% yesterday leaves the Dow nowhere to go..
    Yep.

Currently down 'only' 10%.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Yep.

Lord knows what happens when we 1. hit peak hysteria (especially in the States) and 2. actually start seeing economic fallout if/when Italy needs a bailout.

Yep.

Wow, nearly 12% down - 20,527.10 and circuit breakers kicked in.
    Last edited by murkeywaters; 16th March 2020 at 15:14.