closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: When stocks rebound, WHERE best to invest?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Montello View Post
    We will get through this, a friend of mine works with a factory making electronics in China, he reports they are all back at work apart from workers at home for child care. They thinks schools will reopen soon but no official word yet.

My nephew is in lockdown as he teaches English in China. He’s still in lockdown but says there is more movement in his area.

China are a couple of months ahead of us.

There will be significant economic problems but I don’t see this as the end of the world.
    Your right in that China are coming out of it, but being a controlling communist country it has been far easier for the government to apply its rules, us in the west are generally given advice to follow, some countries like Belgium are playing ball while others like France just stick 2 fingers up to Macron.

Cost of life will probably be greater here in the west and the length of infection/recovery is bound to be longer due to freedom of movement.

475 deaths in Italy over 24 hours is just shocking...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
    Your right in that China are coming out of it, but being a controlling communist country it has been far easier for the government to apply its rules, us in the west are generally given advice to follow, some countries like Belgium are playing ball while others like France just stick 2 fingers up to Macron.

Cost of life will probably be greater here in the west and the length of infection/recovery is bound to be longer due to freedom of movement.

475 deaths in Italy over 24 hours is just shocking...
    Agreed, the west will suffer more.

I’ve had conversations with friends who are intelligent professional people who still think social gathering is acceptable. When I point out the madness of this they don’t seem to get the gravity of the situation.

I guess where I have some very vunerable relatives makes me more thoughtful on this.