Quote Originally Posted by murkeywaters View Post
Your right, I'm getting more emails from past businesses I have dealt with touting for trade and I cant help but feel sorry for them.

Also had a double glazing company call this evening as I spoke with them about 18 months ago, they gave me the usual "we're in your area and have special deals, once these deals are finished it will be much more expensive"

I thought, just be honest mate, your struggling and touting for work and still using the same old sales tricks, I would much rather an upfront approach of, we're in bad times and have cut our prices to keep the business and employees going, any windows you might be thinking of changing please let us know as we would really appreciate your consideration.
A tough recession seems inevitable. There will be failed businesses and significant job losses which take time to rebuild.

All these government packages just seem the be loading up businesses with more debt with no idea of how long this will last. Looking towards Italy we have not even started here yet.