closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seeking bracelet help................Bellmatic

Grand Master
    Blog Entries

Seeking bracelet help................Bellmatic

I’m on the look our for a suitable bracelet for my Bellmatic 4006-7021 from 1969.

Do any of the seiko guys guys do a bracelet suitable for this watch or do I need to look out for a original from “the bay”
    Last edited by ben4watches; 6th May 2020 at 09:52.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Master
    Take a look at Uncle Seiko. They used to do bracelets for the Bellmatic but im not sure if they are suitable for that particular model.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I did have look there, they do a Bellmatic bracelet but my ref is not listed as a match, also they are only shipping to USA and Canada at present.

Quote Originally Posted by estoban7 View Post
    Take a look at Uncle Seiko. They used to do bracelets for the Bellmatic but im not sure if they are suitable for that particular model.
    Cheers,

Ben

..... for I have become the Jedi of flippers

" an extravagance is anything you buy that is of no earthly use to your wife "

Quote Originally Posted by ben4watches View Post
    I did have look there, they do a Bellmatic bracelet but my ref is not listed as a match, also they are only shipping to USA and Canada at present.
    Uncle Seiko UK seem to be up and running

https://www.uncleseiko.co.uk/store/c...essories_.html

My 4006-7010, also from 1969, is on this, which I believe is the original bracelet for this model. I really like it. It feels much more solid than a regular beads of rice bracelet. I'm afraid I can't really help with a suitable modern strap other than by saying that I prefer vintage watches on a vintage bracelet. The 19mm lugs aren't ideal. But there are quite a few different styles and options out there for vintage Seiko bracelets in that size.

I have my Bellmatic on a bracelet from Aliexpress that looks quite a bit like the original Seiko one. Here’s a picture:

I can post a link if that is OK here.

Master
    I believe Tiger UK is a Bell Matic expert.

Hopefully he'll spot this thread, if he doesn't it might be worth dropping him a pm. He's a friendly approachable guy.