closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Rolex Datejust 41 Oyster bracelet

Apprentice

Rolex Datejust 41 Oyster bracelet

Does anybody know how many links come on a brand new oyster bracelet on a Datejust 41 (126300)? Got one pre owned with 5 links at 6 o'clock and 7 links at 12 o'clock and I'm trying to figure out whether links have been added or removed before I adjust the bracelet. Thanks

Craftsman
    I've got a feeling that there should be twelve, so the previous owner may have shifted a link to the other side for a better fit.

I’ve got a pdf of the Rolex bracelet catalogue. It says 6 removable links in total for the 72210 bracelet. Counting the links, it looks like 12 total including non-removable.

If you need any extra links, cheapest place by far is Watchfinder. You can order by email and they charge £30 per link which is much cheaper than Rolex.
    Last edited by Christian; 13th May 2020 at 12:12.

Master
    I think it's 12. I had to get an extra link & they had to rebalance the bracelet.

Craftsman
    Mine is 12 links from brand new. 7 on one side, 5 on the other. 5 of them seem to be removable (with visible screw heads). As far as I can remember, no links have been moved about so I think this is the standard way it's supplied brand new, which sounds the same as the OP has.

Apprentice
    Awesome, thanks