I sold in October and I'm living with family. Was actively viewing houses every weekend up until Corona kicked in. We've now firmly decided to stay out of the market this year and revisit next year. Not an ideal situation but my opinion is prices will fall although I'm not going to be bold enough to guess by how much. That being said I think most property owners would welcome a 5% drop as a walk in the park compared to what we'll probably see.

A lot of banks are cutting products entirely for people with 15% or less deposit which will take some demand out. People are dying and probates will be up (one of our neighbours died weeks ago and still isn't buried, she's in the queue). Valuers are actively down valuing properties (see Devonian's thread) and although you can view properties now I would seriously question the sanity of anyone going to view them although I do understand the motivations of some vendors.

Typically you would still expect 'Death, Divorce and Debt' sales but even divorce will have to wait for most people. The only properties I'm seeing uploaded are from online agents who pay their reps a commission for new instructions.