closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Paul Thorpe is back

Hybrid View

Craftsman
    I seem to find myself spending most of my time trying to figure out if Paul's teeth are real or not when I watch his videos!

Seriously, his videos would be so much better if he didn't ramble and repeat so much. You could cut the duration in half with most of his videos, and they would be much better for it.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by mutanthands View Post
    I seem to find myself spending most of my time trying to figure out if Paul's teeth are real or not when I watch his videos!

Seriously, his videos would be so much better if he didn't ramble and repeat so much. You could cut the duration in half with most of his videos, and they would be much better for it.
    He says the gnashers are false, the real ones having been knocked out in the robbery where his AP was stolen.

Journeyman
    I don’t mind Paul Thorpe he has a take on the industry that is certainly unique and passes on a lot of knowledge in layman’s terms.

He is clearly hugely experienced in the watch game and knows his Rolex.

Not really sure why he gets such a bad rep.

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t mind Paul Thorpe he has a take on the industry that is certainly unique and passes on a lot of knowledge in layman’s terms.

He is clearly hugely experienced in the watch game and knows his Rolex.

Not really sure why he gets such a bad rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy2254 View Post
    He says the gnashers are false, the real ones having been knocked out in the robbery where his AP was stolen.
    100% false, a pretty bad dental work to boot, Toilet bowel white ceramic without any character or flair. It always annoys me that a guy with 100k watches, bikes and a nice house. Who obviously appreciated quality, would have such low quality dental work.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzgeme View Post
    100% false, a pretty bad dental work to boot, Toilet bowel white ceramic without any character or flair. It always annoys me that a guy with 100k watches, bikes and a nice house. Who obviously appreciated quality, would have such low quality dental work.
    Hahaha my thoughts exactly!

Easy, no resale value so it's a 100% sunk cost. He's not willing to pay up on that basis.

Master
    If him not choosing to have false teeth that does not match your exacting standards causes you to write in and have a moan, then then frankly ... .... ...