closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Everest sold out again?

Hybrid View

I've sold more than twice as many watches so far this year (1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021) than I did in my previous best year and there's still almost 7 weeks to go. Even with my nephew helping (and he helps a lot), there's a limit to how many watches we can get out of the door. I don't know why it's happening but it is.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    I've sold more than twice as many watches so far this year (1 April 2020 - 31 March 2021) than I did in my previous best year and there's still almost 7 weeks to go. Even with my nephew helping (and he helps a lot), there's a limit to how many watches we can get out of the door. I don't know why it's happening but it is.

Eddie
    It’s happening because you make great watches at reasonable prices. The influencers have found your watches and are promoting them. Demand has therefore increased significantly but your time (and your nephews) hasn’t.

It is a self perpetuating, vicious circle though; your inability to keep up with demand just increases demand still further.

It’s a great position for a business to be in but must be a real headache for you Eddie.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    It’s happening because you make great watches at reasonable prices. The influencers have found your watches and are promoting them. Demand has therefore increased significantly but your time (and your nephews) hasn’t.

It is a self perpetuating, vicious circle though; your inability to keep up with demand just increases demand still further.

It’s a great position for a business to be in but must be a real headache for you Eddie.
    Also the prs-25 was my first smiths, im so impressed with the quality, that I'm going to be trying to secure a navigator next time they are in stock, and can see my self picking up more in the future.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cart3rlfc View Post
    Also the prs-25 was my first smiths, im so impressed with the quality, that I'm going to be trying to secure a navigator next time they are in stock, and can see my self picking up more in the future.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
    True, very few people only have one of Eddie’s watches.

I’ve an Everest and a Speedbird but I’ve also had many others.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post

This and the lock in's.

I don't know why it's happening but it is.

Eddie
    Aye, it's a mystery right enough...

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Master

Eddie
    Keep up the good work and well done

Craftsman

Eddie
    A busy year!
    I suspect it's a prime combination of lockdown, the price & online exposure.

Absolutely everything with an online following seems to be seeing a surge in demand this year. People can't go on holiday or go out so are using the spare cash to treat themselves. This is at a great price point for many people and because of the limited supply, it's a very safe purchase for new buyers.