closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Show us your Damasko

Hybrid View

Master
    I don't buy that coming from Germany. We export a lot of stuff to Germany and it still gets there within a day or two. Of course it may be the problem of dealing with small businesses who do not have the resources to sort it out properly.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by markbannister View Post
    I don't buy that coming from Germany. We export a lot of stuff to Germany and it still gets there within a day or two. Of course it may be the problem of dealing with small businesses who do not have the resources to sort it out properly.
    Depends on courier. Something I ordered took 15 days from Germany to get to me and is on day 16 of the return and not yet arrived. Brexit Delays...

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelro View Post
    Something I ordered took 15 days from Germany to get to me and is on day 16 of the return and not yet arrived. Brexit Delays...
    16 days makes you a mere amateur

UPS took several weeks for a recent delivery from the continent, and sent me a daily update citing “Brexit related delays.”

Pre-COVID and pre-Brexit, my DC80 took a solid three months from order to delivery, so in current circumstance I really wouldn't fret.

It's very likely that Damasko have things like cases, dials &c. made in batches, and that production runs have to coincide with this. Just the way of things for small, low-volume companies.