closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: AirPods Pro techy help please

AirPods Pro techy help please

I have just taken delivery of some AirPods Pro.
    Pairing them is fairly straightforward but I could not get them to receive and play audio for love nor money, until I switched off Bluetooth on my Apple Watch (Series 3 GPS/Cellular). Once I did that they are as good as good. Sound quality is great, fit is nice and they are a good guy.

Looking at the instructions, it says if my devices are signed into iCloud, the AirPods will work with all compatible devices. They don’t seem to automatically work with the Apple Watch and are not paired. I haven’t tried them with the iPad and my Mac is not running Big Sur so I don’t think they’ll work anyway.

Is there any way to get them to work and have the watch paired with the phone at the same time?

The other issue is that they are a refurb and it seems they are not recognisable by serial number. As a result I don’t think there is any way of updating the firmware on them.

Any thoughts?

J
    Last edited by johnnyguitar; 14th April 2021 at 20:33.

I don’t have AirPods Pro’s just the standard ones but they linked to my iPhone and also my (now in a drawer gathering dust) Apple Watch without issue. Might be worth unpairing and re-pairing the watch after you’ve paired the AirPods to your phone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk