closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Nomos Club - which size to go for.

Hybrid View

Journeyman
    I wouldn't rule out the 35mm - wears very big, have you any way to try them on? I wear a 35mm tangente with a larger wrist than you.

I have the same size wrist as you and would get the 39.5 myself but all would look fine.

Its just what you like, none of those look silly on 6.75 wrist.

My main want for one of those would be to have a display back, they have nice looking movements if i recall.

Craftsman
    I wear a Orion Neomatik 41 Date 360 (40.5 mm case, 50.7 mm lug to lug) on my 6.7" wrist (we could be twins!). What really helps with these Nomos watches is they are slim and light, and they "hug" your wrist. I would not hesitate to go for the Campus Neomatik 39 based on size alone. I think the weight is about 50-70 g - depending on whether you get the strap or bracelet.

I wear my Orion on a strap, and the weight in total is only 50 g. I think this makes a real difference - it is nothing like wearing a thick, top heavy diver of a similar case width. With the Nomos you get a lovely "statement" dial on your wrist, but which is really unobtrusive when you are not looking at it.

I wouldn't rule out the 36mm. It wears bigger than dimensions suggest. On my 7" wrist:

The lugs are long and gappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    I wouldn't rule out the 36mm. It wears bigger than dimensions suggest. On my 7" wrist:

The lugs are long and gappy.
    Yep 36 is perfect (I have a 6.75” wrist).