closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Lee View Post
    I started playing The Last of Us for the first time on Monday. I’m about 3 hours in and have been really enjoying it.
    This and it’s sequel are on my list!

I’ve actually just started playing Fortnite…I know, late to the game! But so far have played Battle Royale squads…is it just me or is it really easy? I’ve played 7 matches so far and won 3 and came 2nd in two. The only ones I died in I was killed by AI in specific locations (not realising you came across AI enemies)! Still finding it good fun for a blast.

Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    This and it’s sequel are on my list!

I’ve actually just started playing Fortnite…I know, late to the game! But so far have played Battle Royale squads…is it just me or is it really easy? I’ve played 7 matches so far and won 3 and came 2nd in two. The only ones I died in I was killed by AI in specific locations (not realising you came across AI enemies)! Still finding it good fun for a blast.

It has skill based matchmaking so if your account is new, you'll get matched with similarly new people. The more games you play, the better the opponents.
    It gets a lot tougher!

Quote Originally Posted by Meesterbond View Post
    It has skill based matchmaking so if your account is new, you'll get matched with similarly new people. The more games you play, the better the opponents.
    It gets a lot tougher!
    That’s good to know. Otherwise I think it would get boring.

Currently playing through 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim on PS4 Pro whilst taking a break from Persona 5. I do like my niche games.

Edit: Just started Policenauts on the Saturn, an early Hideo Kojima (of Metal Gear fame) game. There's an English translation available which makes this playable for us non-Japanese speakers.
    Last edited by Grandiloquence; 10th June 2021 at 19:30.

Any recommendations in the PS Store sale? Mass Effect Legendary Edition is 36% off, any good?

Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    Any recommendations in the PS Store sale? Mass Effect Legendary Edition is 36% off, any good?
    I’ve been playing Far Cry 6 for the last couple of weeks. It’s a great game if you’re into FC type mayhem shooters. At 50€ (suppose it’s similar £ in the UK store) it’s pretty good VFM for a brand new A-list game.

It does have some new game issues that may or may not get fixed with updates, so if you’re really sensitive for occasional screen tearing or missing HUD customisations then it’s better to wait some months.

Always a good idea to renew your PS Plus and/or PS Now subscription around BF as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post
    I’ve been playing Far Cry 6 for the last couple of weeks. It’s a great game if you’re into FC type mayhem shooters. At 50€ (suppose it’s similar £ in the UK store) it’s pretty good VFM for a brand new A-list game.

It does have some new game issues that may or may not get fixed with updates, so if you’re really sensitive for occasional screen tearing or missing HUD customisations then it’s better to wait some months.

Always a good idea to renew your PS Plus and/or PS Now subscription around BF as well.
    Yep, going to do subs as they’re down to £33 for year. Last of Us 2 also in sale. I’ve not played either so might try those too.