closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Big Gaming Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    Any recommendations in the PS Store sale? Mass Effect Legendary Edition is 36% off, any good?
    I’ve been playing Far Cry 6 for the last couple of weeks. It’s a great game if you’re into FC type mayhem shooters. At 50€ (suppose it’s similar £ in the UK store) it’s pretty good VFM for a brand new A-list game.

It does have some new game issues that may or may not get fixed with updates, so if you’re really sensitive for occasional screen tearing or missing HUD customisations then it’s better to wait some months.

Always a good idea to renew your PS Plus and/or PS Now subscription around BF as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post
    I’ve been playing Far Cry 6 for the last couple of weeks. It’s a great game if you’re into FC type mayhem shooters. At 50€ (suppose it’s similar £ in the UK store) it’s pretty good VFM for a brand new A-list game.

It does have some new game issues that may or may not get fixed with updates, so if you’re really sensitive for occasional screen tearing or missing HUD customisations then it’s better to wait some months.

Always a good idea to renew your PS Plus and/or PS Now subscription around BF as well.
    Yep, going to do subs as they’re down to £33 for year. Last of Us 2 also in sale. I’ve not played either so might try those too.

Craftsman
    I can recommend Far Cry 6 too. I play on PC, and I have been enjoying FC6 so much I have splashed out on various upgrades: CPU, memory, PSU, and the big one, a GeForce RTX 3060 Ti. Well, it is cheaper than a new watch.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    Yep, going to do subs as they’re down to £33 for year. Last of Us 2 also in sale. I’ve not played either so might try those too.
    So if I have X months left, am I able to buy another incremental 52 weeks, also then tying my renewal to BF?

Rarely online but the free games make it great (some months!)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    So if I have X months left, am I able to buy another incremental 52 weeks, also then tying my renewal to BF?

I think so, they are offering a 12 month sub for £33 so if you bought now you get 12 months from now would be my guess. I’ve not bought it before so will be first time for me and therefore hopefully tied to regular BF discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post

You are able to buy incremental 52 weeks, but your renewal won’t be tied to BF. It will be tied to your existing X months plus the new 52 weeks. My Plus was going to expire in May. Just bought the additional year and now it’s going to expire in May -23, which would be the renewal date.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post
    You are able to buy incremental 52 weeks, but your renewal won’t be tied to BF. It will be tied to your existing X months plus the new 52 weeks. My Plus was going to expire in May. Just bought the additional year and now it’s going to expire in May -23, which would be the renewal date.
    Ah ok thank you for the explanation.

Never been a gamer but recently got the Xbox Series S primarily for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Never had a PC able to run it properly. Incredible achievement by Microsoft/ Asobo. Looks fantastic and a major time sink...

As for other titles, I have zero inclination in shooting, killing or blowing stuff up which severely restricts choices. Howver, looking forward to Tropico 6, Tomb Raider (got the Definitive Survior Trilogy from MS Store for 18 quid - bargain). And massively looking forward to the upcoming release of Crusader Kings III forXbox Series S|X.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Geralt View Post
    Never been a gamer but recently got the Xbox Series S primarily for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. Never had a PC able to run it properly. Incredible achievement by Microsoft/ Asobo. Looks fantastic and a major time sink...

As for other titles, I have zero inclination in shooting, killing or blowing stuff up which severely restricts choices. Howver, looking forward to Tropico 6, Tomb Raider (got the Definitive Survior Trilogy from MS Store for 18 quid - bargain). And massively looking forward to the upcoming release of Crusader Kings III forXbox Series S|X.
    Another option that doesn't involve shooting/blowing things up is Forza, I just got the new one and enjoying it so far!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk