closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Oculus Quest 2 - Any Good?

Oculus Quest 2 - Any Good?

Thinking of getting a Oculus Quest 2, just for laughs and giggles with the family, I've seen a game called The Climb which looked amazing.

Anyone got one and if so what do you think? I'd be setting mine up to the TV only, no gaming PC setup here.

I think they’re great and there were some good offers around. I think Argos were offering a £50 gift card with a Q2 purchase. Loads of great games to pick up and play, RE4, Medal of Honor, Space Pirate, EchoVR, Vader Immortal and Star Wars Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge!

You’ll need a chrome cast or similar to display output on a tv.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    I think they’re great and there were some good offers around. I think Argos were offering a £50 gift card with a Q2 purchase. Loads of great games to pick up and play, RE4, Medal of Honor, Space Pirate, EchoVR, Vader Immortal and Star Wars Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge!

You’ll need a chrome cast or similar to display output on a tv.
    I've had a quest and a quest 2 and I really like them. There are some really immersive and beautiful games. It's an experience you can't get from a games console. I've just bought walkabout mini golf and it's a really cracking game and at the fraction of the cost of a console game. I usually end up taking turns with my 8yo.

Ok so if I have a smart TV can I just connect to that, I see chrome cast mentioned, is that what I'll need to play to the TV then?

Keep an eye out on Amazon as I’ve just bought one for £250 with a £50 Amazon voucher to use before Jan.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Martylaa View Post
    Ok so if I have a smart TV can I just connect to that, I see chrome cast mentioned, is that what I'll need to play to the TV then?
    I think so. I’m not sure if you can do it on a modern tv without one.

Get one, my youngest has one and I think they're fantastic. We've come on a long way since the boxing vr game I played in ibiza many years ago.
    I'm no good with one's where you walk around, makes me feel sick, but most games have the option to teleport(?) instead of moving if it's an issue.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

You will also need a Facebook account.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app