closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Porcelanosa floor tile hunt!

Master

Porcelanosa floor tile hunt!

Hello All,
    Happy NY!
    I’m trying to find some Porcelanosa floor tiles that are now discontinued. I’ve tried the normal searches and contacted UK Porcelanosa but no luck.
    Does anyone know of a discontinued tile supplier I could try?
    The tiles are ‘Talis Blanco floor tiles’.
    Cheers!

I would visit independent bathroom suppliers who may be stockists. Otherwise to visit Porcelanosa and check the display stock yourself. I say from perspective that customer service can be hit or miss.

I often ‘hear all stock is out on display’ without even checking.

Craftsman
    Have you tried Ebay.
    For the record Porcelanosa is some of the worst customer service I have encountered.

Blog Entries
    See that your in Aylesbury, so I assume your nearest Porcelanosa showroom is Watford (off the A41/M1 J5)??

You could try Decor Tiles in Watford, they are an large independent tile retailer and have always found them to be very helpful. https://decortiles.co.uk/

(No affiliation btw)

After a recent hunt for some discontinued tiles I managed to find the exact same tile that had just been renamed. Only thing I can think is that old batches of tiles get bought out and renamed by different suppliers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Blog Entries
    Stoke Tiles sorted me out with some obsolete Porcelanosa tiles a few years ago - they were very helpful. They don't show your tiles on their website but may be worth giving a call or email just in case they have some lying around?

Sales Support l Stoketiles
    Info@stoketiles.co.uk

Master
    Hi all, thanks for all your responses.
    I’ll send some emails off to the tile showrooms to see if they have any. I’d be willing to have a couple that have been used in display and hack the adhesive off.
    I’ll let you know how I get on! 👍🏼

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by pembers View Post
    Hi all, thanks for all your responses.
    I’ll send some emails off to the tile showrooms to see if they have any. I’d be willing to have a couple that have been used in display and hack the adhesive off.
    I’ll let you know how I get on! 
    Good luck with the hunt, we had to get a few from Spain on our search previously.

Ever since, I always keep a few boxes spare...never needed any spares since & have the last 4 floors worth of tiles still kept for some reason!